Tour II Junior Tennis Shoes
From Wilson`s Evolution Tennis Footwear collection comes, the Tour II Junior and ;Shoes. The Evolution collection is designed and engineered with six different principles (cushioning, lightweight, stability, breathability, toe drag, and outsole radius) to meet the expectations of players at all levels. This shoe has a more anatomical fit that gives the sensation of a snug and secure fit all around the arch and forefoot. The Tour II junior shoes and ;feature DST Foam technology in the heel and forefoot to achieve a responsive cushioning and ;system and ;that provides the player with exceptional court feel.
More features include:
- Free-Floating Quarter Stable Wrap under the midsole edge to and ;provide enhanced lateral support
- 180 Duratex Toe Protection, a high abrasion material that lasts on the grittiest, toughest hard courts
- Ventilated TPU Arch Bridge
- Breathable and ;Air Mesh Quater and Tongue
- Perforated Molded EVA Sockliner
- All Court Herringbone Design
For more questions or information regarding shoe sizing, please refer to our Shoe Size Chart for assistance.
View product details at Amazon